Offering inventive dishes based on classic favorites, bolstering the resort as a long-standing culinary destination. 77° West will feature signature seafood and land-based dishes, with vegan and vegetarian options, all designed to satisfy a variety of
Enjoy traditional fine dining in a warm and inviting club atmosphere.
Savor the islands as you discover Caribbean fare in this fun, casual and colorful restaurant with ocean-inspired interiors and an outdoor bar.
Famed chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten brings his culinary expertise to the re-invention of the historic Cafe Martinique.
Cafes & Quick Eats
- Ben & Jerry's - Explore the Ben & Jerry's flavor world
- Brats & Balls - Savor a delicious selection of meatballs, hot dogs and sausages with plenty of sauce and topping options.
- Cave Grill - Experience close-up underwater views of a thriving marine habitat while taking in a quick lunch in a Bahamian cave or on the patio overlooking the ocean.
- Daiquiri Shack - Choose from a wide variety of frozen local flavors or ask your “mixologist” to create a flavor just for you.
- Dive In - Tasty barbeque items are rubbed with a blend of exotic local herbs and spices then basted with a smokey molasses barbeque sauce.
- Johnny Rockets - Family-friendly Johnny Rockets is a fun 1950’s style diner where tabletop Jukeboxes belt out tunes for a nickel.
- Marina Pizzeria - Order a traditional pizza pie with your favorite toppings at this modern, dockside pizzeria.
Quiznos - For Paradise Island vacationers craving something quick, Quiznos offers a variety subs, soups, and salads.
- Starbucks - Located at Coral Tower’s lower level, the lobby of The Reef, Marina Village, and the Mayan Pool deck.
Enjoy the lively atmosphere and family-style dining experience of this famous New York landmark.
Casa D' Angelo
Tuscany meets the Caribbean as Chef Angelo Elia brings his award-winning South Florida Italian eatery to The Bahamas.
Stimulate your senses and awaken your taste buds at Chop Stix, where contemporary Chinese cuisine meets the Pacific rim.
Lagoon Bar and Grill
Enjoy lunch on the open-air terrace under the aquatic painted domed ceiling of the Lagoon Bar & Grill.
Lounges & Bars
- Bimini Road - Enjoy live entertainment and tropical libations including a signature Mojito at this fun and casual outdoor bar.
- Nobu - A new trend in Japanese cuisine, Nobu features an elegant sushi bar and cocktail lounge which stay open late to allow guests to linger and enjoy traditional Japanese musical offerings with Bahamian undertones.
- Moon Club - The Moon Club is the newest bar and lounge, centrally located on the main Casino floor. The Moon Club's main focal point is a marine habitat with moon jellyfish directly behind the bar. Featured cocktails, an extensive wine collection, a plethora
of draft beer options and a selection of cigars are available.
- Seafire Steakhouse - Enjoy this modern steakhouse’s ambiance and menu, which introduces a variety of signature martinis and offers an extensive collection of fine wines.
- Cafe Martinique - The glass-enclosed cellar carries an international variety… wineries. The candlelit Café Marinique features spectacular marina views.
- Sea Glass - Light scrumptious tapas, fruit-infused martinis, and signature cocktails are served nightly. Enjoy table games like blackjack, or roulette or just sit back and relax in a casual upscale environment in the heart of The Cove Atlantis.
- Aura Nightclub - A 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub, operated by PURE Management Group, brings a new late night experience to Atlantis guests
- Dragon's - Unwind and enjoy a cocktail and great music in Atlantis’s ultra-lounge, just off the Casino floor and steps away from the gaming action.
- Coral & Beach Tower Lobby Lounges - The relaxing surroundings of the lobby lounges are great places for people-watching and enjoying cocktails, coffee, tea, and refreshing beverages.
- Cain at the Cove - On the apex of Cove and Paradise beaches sits Cain at The Cove, an adults-only ultra-pool with an outdoor gaming pavilion, two bars, and 20 private cabanas. This experience is offered exclusively to guests of The Cove Atlantis.
- Lagoon Bar - Enjoy scenic open-air views of Predator and Paradise Lagoons while sipping frozen drinks and cocktails during the day.
- The Point - Enjoy refreshing cocktails while watching the majestic yachts and sailboats navigate Nassau Harbour and the Marina channel entrance.
- Plato's - Relax in the casual atmosphere of the sitting room or outdoor patio and enjoy cocktails and light snacks.
Enjoy the Old World ambiance of this international marketplace, which serves regional fare at made-to-order food stations.
A fresh concept in custom-made cuisine, this Mediterranean-influenced restaurant features action cooking stations to prepare dishes on demand, from fresh fish to churrasco.
Enjoy majestic views of Atlantis Marina and a spirited setting, courtesy of 1950’s décor.
Experience a new trend in Japanese cuisine at the newest outpost of the acclaimed Nobu restaurant by celebrated Japanese Chef Nobu Matsuhisa.
Renowned Chef Todd English introduces his famed Olives restaurant. Featuring his signature open kitchen and Mediterranean cuisine.
Atlantis’ newest buffet dining restaurant offers a bountiful breakfast buffet with an array of morning favorites. At dinner you will find eclectic cuisine choices from a Mexican Grill Station featuring fresh made tortillas and a Tandoori Oven serving Indian
favorites to a Japanese Sushi Station and a Traditional Meat Carving Station.
Dine in a modern steakhouse ambiance where rich, smoked, seared and grilled flavors of succulent fare await your discovery.
Family favorites with an island splash! Watch entrées come to life at our live-action cooking stations and enjoy the relaxed atmosphere in this fun dining room.
The Point Restaurant & Bar
The Point, the perfect place to watch the Bahamian sunset, features a dinner menu with a selection of salads and sandwiches, as well as steak, chicken and seafood prepared with Bahamian flair.
Family-style dining is taken to new heights in this rustic and casual restaurant by using a range of rubs and marinades all enhanced by hours of gentle smoking over hickory, oak and fruit woods.